We can help you start a family (naturally)
Starting a family is one of the most exciting things you’ll ever do – and sadly, for some women, it is one of the most difficult.
The Bod Squad has helped many of our patients with their plans to start a family. Here are some ways we might be able to help you.
Your Right Weight
Women who are over or underweight can take more than a year to conceive, when compared with women in a normal healthy weight range. So if your weight has been a factor in your family plans, talk to the Bod Squad.
As mums, medical practitioners and former fertility patients ourselves, we know that getting expert help from the start can make a positive difference.
Chiropractic Care isn’t limited to improving spinal health and core strength. Our Chiropractors Drs Lorraine Scarr and Lauren Sopota can also assess your body for suitability of exercise programs, to ensure your body is in the best possible shape.
- provide treatment, if appropriate, and an appropriate exercise plan to suit your lifestyle and physical condition
- perform a general health screen including static postural analysis, flexibility and overall muscular strength to determine the type of exercise program, which will include moderate cardiovascular and strengthening exercises
- provide you with ongoing support and periodic reviews to keep you motivated to continue to strive towards a healthier weight BMI. (Body Mass Index)
Your diet plays a key role in the health of your baby during your pregnancy – and so it should for you to increase your likelihood of falling pregnant.
Our qualified Dietician Deeni Betar-Young will:
- provide strategies to help you make long-term dietary changes
- utilise a non-diet approach to health and wellness, supporting you to eat with more awareness and enjoyment
- help you make behavioural changes through establishing realistic and practical plans that fit within your busy work, family and social life
How can a Message Therapist help you start a family?
By relieving your body of its stresses.
We all know one of the reasons modern women find it more difficult to conceive is because of the amount of stress in their lives. And a remedial or relaxation massage can help, by relaxing and rejuvenating your muscles and helping detoxify your system.
Many of our patients – now busy parents – swear by the role regular massages played in their own pregnancy. And after a few minutes on the table, we’re confident you’ll agree!