If you are looking to promote a healthy, nutritious lifestyle for you and your family, and are overwhelmed by all the dietary misinformation out there – you have come to the right place! Deeni, our resident Dietitian and Nutritionist, will work closely with you, listen, educate and empower you to achieve your nutrition goals.
Deeni is an Accredited Dietitian and Nutritionist and will provide you with expert nutritional advice in relation to your medical concerns. Furthermore, she practises what she preaches! As our resident foodie, Deeni loves to cook. So if you’re after healthy recipes and meal ideas for the family, you really will enjoy meeting Deeni!
Deeni’s areas of expertise include:
- Long-term Weight Management
- Food Intolerances and Allergies (including Irritable Bowel Syndrome & FODMAPs)
- Heart Health (High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease)
- Vegan, Vegetarian and Plant-Based Diets
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Nutrient Deficiencies and Associated Conditions (eg Anaemia, Osteoporosis)
- Fertility, Pregnancy and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Conditions (eg Coeliac Disease, Diverticular Disease, Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s disease)
- Disease Prevention
- Unintentional or Disease-related Weight Loss (Malnutrition)
- General Healthy Eating and Nutrition Advice for Optimal Health