“Physiotherapists help you get the most out of life” (APA 2021).
Physiotherapy is the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of disease, injury and abnormal movement patterns. It can be used to manage a variety of acute and chronic conditions related to bone, muscle and joint function as well as supporting various systems of the body.
The primary aim of Physiotherapy is to improve movement and function, reduce pain and stiffness and optimise quality of life. The focus is not only on the initial rehabilitation of the issue but on maintenance and prevention allowing you to live a fuller and more active life.
People seek the care of with our Physiotherapist, Olivia, for a range of conditions, including just some of the following:
- Sports Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post Knee, Hip and Shoulder Surgery Rehabilitation
- Neck, Back and Peripheral Joint Pan Management
- Posture Improvement
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Olivia’s care is specific to her patient’s needs. She is able to offer a range of treatment options, including:
- Dry Needling
- Joint Mobilisation
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation through Massage Therapy
- Taping and Supports
- Exercise Programmes to Improve Mobility and Strengthen Muscles
- Muscle Re-Education
- Airway Clearance Techniques and Breathing Exercises